Ann Arbor Perl Mongers
July 16 2012
- Single page webapps with Mojolicious and Backbone.js, Bryan Smith
- Experience with startup, RAPT.fm, Jamie Pitts
- Re-redesign of site (single static page, hosted on GitHub)
December 13 2011
- Informal hangout, followed by dinner at Frita Batidos
June 15 2011
- Dancer in the cloud. Micro web framework on a Platform as a Service, Seth Johnson.
- Build your own application stack, Jamie Pitts.
- Managing Perl installs with perlbrew, Bryan Smith.
May 4 2011
- Redesign of site (using Movable Type)
March 16 2011
- DBIx (part II), Jamie Pitts
- Design patterns (with Moose), Bryan Smith
- Planning for redesign of site
February 16 2011
- Getting started with DBIx and PostgreSQL, Jamie Pitts
- Getting started with Catalyst, Erin
January 26 2011
- Intro to Moose, Bryan Smith
December 8 2010
October 27 2010
- A Very Brief Overview of Gearman, James Pitts
April 7 2010
To join our email list, you have two options:
- Fill out our online form, or
- Send an e-mail, with only the word "subscribe" in the body of the message (leave the subject blank), to email@example.com
You can then send email to the group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our email list archive to view past messages.
We're an easy going group of developers, designers, hackers, entrepreneurs & day-dreamers. We enjoy Perl, but we encourage conversation and presentations from other languages.
We are pretty informal, and only hold meetings when someone brings it up on the mailing list. Want to present something? Join the mailing list and propose a meeting.